Direct & Extended Procurement Resource
Undertaking the Category Management project for identified spend area and delivering the project in line with mutually agreed time bound deliverables.
Mentoring & Hand Holding Resource
Training & Guiding your nominated project leader to achieve the deliverables through category management process.
Class Room Training
Exposure to the category management process to your nominated team (16 Hrs).
Leading & Managing the Procurement Team Remotely with Accountability of Target Delivery.
Periodic Visits are undertaken for:
- Team Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Reviews and Issue Resolution
- Key Supplier Meetings
- Mentoring & Training the team
Providing Functional continuity & Transitional leadership in the event of :
- Sudden vacuum at senior level (due to resignation, death, deferred joining of new recruit etc.)
- Merger / Acquisition of the organisations (From Takeover To Handover)
Projects completed so far…
- Transforming the Supply Chain in the areas of Demand & Supply planning, Primary and Secondary Logistic and Warehousing & Distribution for a mid-sized lubricant manufacturer.
- Mentoring and supporting multiple category management projects for key APIs, Intermediates, Packaging components and Indirect materials for a leading and large Pharmaceutical organisation.
- Strategic sourcing of Polymer resins / moulds for a Plastic Toys manufacturing enterprise and Building End-to-End Supply Chain capability.
- Category management of Natural & Synthetic Food Additives for a Veterinary SME in the field of Animal feeds/Food Ingredients.
- Category management of Logistics (Surface Transport) services and helping the Corporates to reap the benefits through Web based proprietary eProcurement Suit.
Case Study (Supply Chain Transformation)
- Industry: Oil & Energy
- Client : Manufacturer of Industrial & Automotive Lubricants
- Mandate: To improve the SCM efficiency without any investment
- Duration: 6 Months
- Completely On-Site for the entire duration
- Gemba at the Client’s site
- Hand holding of SCM sub – teams
- Extended member of the Leadership Team
- Data is the power
- Measure what needs to be Managed
- Key Deliveries
- Rolled out SCM Dash Board in agreement with the internal stake holders.
- Developed individual KPIs of SCM lead managers in alignment with SCM Dashboard
- 25+ process improvement initiatives across Demand planning, Supply planning, Warehousing, Logistics and Primary distribution (with potential annual savings of INR 50 Lakh)
Pilot run of proprietary technology platform for step-change improvement in end-to-end logistic operations
Spend Analysis & Segmentation
High End v/s Tail End spend
Strategic v/s Tactical Buying
Direct v/s Indirect Materials
Internal v/s External Stakeholder Management
Smart negotiation using Technology
Transparency in Business Allocation
Supply Risks and Contingency planning
Supplier Relationship Management
Deriving and sustaining value from key suppliers / service providers